How to Save Money on Operation & Maintenance costs
Are you incurring unnecessary costs on Operation & Maintenance?
Possible reasons/areas are:
- Your machines and/or equipment/s may not be consuming power efficiently
- The power supply may not have the expected quality that is required by equipment
- Your earth may not be good enough for Lightning/ Surge Protection or Electrical system
- Degradation of your vital electronics/equipment resulting in premature failures due to power surges: You may have ‘unsuitable’ surge protection system or none at all.
Allow the Experts at Clarion to carry out power analysis & other observations to detect anomalies and improvement required in your power network & installation and report on the following:
- Power Analysis
- Power Consumption Parameters (A, kW,
- kVA etc.)
- Power Quality Analysis
- Harmonic Information
- Voltage Variances
- Earth Point Measuring
- Earthing Test – Required for Audit Reports
- Effects on Lightning & Surge Protection
- Power Factor Correction Capacitor (PFCC) systems
- If you have a system we will report on the performance of your existing Capacitor System to ensure you get regular savings.
- If you don’t have a system we will tell you how much you can save by correcting Power Factor.
- Lightning / Surge protection systems
- Your system should be checked after every lightning season.
- Also regular revisions to be done according to international standards.
Reduce unnecessary costs on Operation & Maintenance and save energy.
Let our EXPERTS study your power network & installation.